established in 1876
Built in 1876 many generations of Taralga locals have enjoyed this hotel as a popular meeting place. We cater for groups with a perfect place to chill out or catch up with friends.
The atmosphere is as warm as the fires and the beer is as cold as the Taralga winters.
Beautiful Taralga is situated on the Tablelands Way, 44kms North West of Goulburn along a sealed road. “The Tablelands Way is a great drive or ride destination”.
Interlocking all the quaint picturesque villages through the Upper Lachlan Shire. For a day trip or a weekend away from the hype of every day life, you will fall in love with The Taralga Hotel.
- Australian gourmet pub cuisine loaded with local produce.
- All day cappuccino, hot chocolates with yummy biscuits and marshmallows.
- Our legendary home made stone fired pizzas available all day, every day.
- A great variety of Local and non local wines. Perfect beer on tap.
- Bottle shop located over the bar.
- Supporting our locals with their home made jams and relishes always available.
- We have a great selection on the juke box, to keep you shoe shuffling the night away.
- Play pool and kick back, after a great pub meal.